We Take Your Privacy Seriously
Information Collection and Use
2Study Group Ltd. collects personal information when you register interest and/ or purchase certain products or services with your consent.
When you purchase an insurance product or service, we will ask for your name, e-mail address, birth date, gender, postal code, occupation and other personal information. Once you register with us and sign-in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
We collect only personal information that is needed to service your needs and we use personal information only for the purpose for which it was collected, specifically: i) to fulfil your request for certain products and services, or ii) to contact you about specials and new products should you request these communications. You may withdraw your consent to our use or retention of your personal information at any time.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
2Study Group Ltd. will not share, sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
We disclose personal information to other persons only when:
- We must use personal information to be able to provide the product or service you have requested (i.e., a claim, emergency assistance service or a refund).
- We need to send personal information to business partners who are essential to the delivery of a product or service you have purchased.
- We are required by law, regulation or for your personal safety to disclose your personal information.
- We deem that your actions on our website violate our Terms of Service or guidelines, to notify you of a violation.
Your account information including personal information is password-protected for security and privacy. In certain areas of our website, we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Privacy Contact Information
Do you have a complaint or privacy concern? Do you wish to check personal information we collected or update it? Do you wish to withdraw your consent for us to store your personal information? If so, please contact:
Cookies and Other Web Technologies
We collect information via cookies and other similar technologies (such as web beacons). Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any website. They are stored by your Internet browser. Cookies contain basic information about your Internet use. Your browser sends these cookies back to the site every time you revisit it, so it can recognize your computer or mobile device and personalize and improve your site experience.
With Whom We Share Your Information
2Study Group Ltd. may share your information with the following entities:
- Third-Party Vendors. Third-party vendors may provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including, for example, as necessary to operate features of our Website. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Business Partners. Business partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear either with ours or separately. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Affiliated Websites. If you were referred to 2Study Group Ltd.. from another website, we may share your registration information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and preferences, about you with that referring website.
We also may share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary:
- to comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us;
- in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our Website receives or the most popular content. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
This policy is effective as of July 04, 2022